Monday, June 23, 2014

My new blog

I am not even sure if anyone still reads or follows this blog but I have decided to create a new one. I feel like this was such a different part of my life and much more dedicated to my family and our doings. I want to blog about my feelings and experiences of the past, hopefully to not only help myself but others with feelings of losing kids, almost losing your life, having kids and adoption.

Also, please comment on this blog with all of your blog addresses or inspirational ones you follow- I've been out of the game for so long that I don't know who blogs anymore!

Love you all! Thank you so much for your comments and support, you have all gotten me through the hardest times of my life!!

xoxo

Cali's Blog

8 comments:

Stacie said...

I'm still follwing ya! Mine is austinandstacie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I still follow you... I check for updates every few weeks. I'm glad to see you're still here. Many blessings your way <3

The Ingleby Family said...

Still follow....obaleesblog.blogspot.com send me your email and I'll invite ya...scrappyhappygal@gmail.com

Tasha said...

I still read your blog:) I haven't blogged in months...I need to be better at it. www.kenleyskorner.blogspot.com
tasha1123@hotmail.com
I like the "United we Stand" blog also.

Stephanie said...

I still read it :) I am trying to catch up on mine too. It so important to remember the little things.
http://the6bros.blogspot.com/

slimpossible28days said...

I still follow you and think about your sweet family often. My blog is www.slimpossible28days.blogspot.com. no, it's not a weight loss blog, but more of a clean eating healthy lifestyle blog wHich I need to get better at posting more often.

ahappygirl said...

So glad to see you have started a new blog my dear!

ahappygirl said...

So glad to see you have started a new blog my dear!