-Josh just happens to be the love of my life. In case anyone didn't notice! :) He's been my best friend since the day I met him and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the whole entire world! He definitely has to be my greatest Joy here on this earth...and that leads me to my next joy--
-McKallister! I enjoy looking at pictures of him, listening to others memories of him, dreaming of him, think about every single moment I had with him, and visiting his grave.
-Flowers and mushrooms... :) if anyone hasn't read my mom's post you gotta check it out- she claims I hate the mushrooms on Mac's grave but I secretly enjoy having something that I need to take care of.
-Well right now all of my fears kinda reflect off of what happened 9 weeks ago....I'm going to lump them into one large fear because everything else that used to scare me in my life seems like nothing now! I have a fear of not being able to get pregnant again, losing another precious child, losing my husband or a family member I love, becoming a wreck when josh leaves for baseball trips (he is currently the only thing keeping me going right now), or forgetting what I have learned from McKallister.
-scrapbook every memory I have of Mac (and if anyone knows how very crafty I am -those last three words should be read as sarcastically as you can- they will know how hard this goal will be for me)
- Learn how to cook just one good meal for Josh without burning, mixing in a wrong ingredient, leaving an ingredient out, oblonging it (that one is for tj) or taking over 2 hours to finally finish it.
- Exercise on a regular basis and get in shape!
3 Current obsessions
- Hanging out with family members
- Visiting Mac's grave
- Ice Cream and lemonade (not together of course but I didn't just want to say food! :) )
3 Random Facts
-I ate gushers for breakfast lunch and dinner the first 3 months I was pregnant
- I pass out every time I see my own blood but other peoples doesn't seem to effect me in the slightest
- I can out-run my Husband!! :) love you babe...